12 01, 2011 First T-Shirt Line Released
11 10, 2011Creator Program Commences, Nestree Accepting Entries
Nestree To Host Draw For Loyal Fans
First T-Shirt Line Released
Creator Section Launched
Nestree Offering Unique Reward Program
Nestree Branched Stories Ready For Launch
Nestree provides a Nestree Database and Online Shop designed to work together seamlessly, thereby creating an easier and smoother experience that enable creators to focus on creating great works.
Nestree Database contains all the background information you need to know about our story-based virtual world--including characters, settings, countries and inventions. Creators may choose accordingly based on the nature of your branched stories.
Creator’s works are packaged as e-books and sold as products on Nestree’s Online Shop. Nestree members are able to purchase these e-books via Nudo payments, a part of which, goes back to you. For more information, please refer to the Reward Program.
Earn Nudos (the Nestree version of reward points) and either cash out or redeem for a wide-range of Special Gifts—including limited edition action figures, custom T-shirts, gift certificates and more.
Nudos are reward points that allow you to purchase products from the Nestree Online Shop from the Nestree Main Site. By joining our Nestree Creator Family and having your first story approved, you will immediately receive 50 Nudos for free.
Earn and Redeem:
Nudos are further earned when Nestree approves and launches your submitted work. Viewers will use Nudos to pay for a product, so the higher the readership is, the more you will receive. As a creator, you will receive 80% while Tenzones receives 20%. Creators are able to set their own price (please refer to the Nestree Nudo Grid) ranging from “Free” to “100 N = 10$. Payment will be received on a monthly basis on the condition that payments have reached 500 N, or else will continue to be accumulated until the end of the next month. Nestree retains all exclusive rights of the creator’s work which are sold and distributed through Nestree’s channels.
Redeem your rightfully deserved Nudos for a wide selection of gifts from Nestree! Whether you are looking for a custom T-shirt, limited edition action figures or funky postcards, Nestree has it!
created by Feric Feng
created by Feric Feng
created by Feric Feng
Creators may submit works including short short stories, short stories, novels, picture/children’s books, or if none of the above interests you, feel free to come up with new characters for Nestree!
A wonderful way for you to define yourself through the combination of personal expression and artistic creativity!
Allow your characters to be more dynamic--to breathe and live!
Provide your imaginary story and we’ll paint a picture for you!
1. How do I ( as a creator) work with the Nestree website?
Ans. Tenzones will provide a database regarding the background and character settings of the Nestree world.
1. Proposal-- The creator may come up with a proposal regarding what he/she would like to write about.
2. Evaluation--Tenzones’ editor will evaluate the creator’s proposal before the creator fills out a form including the summary and the estimated word count.
3. Approval and Contract-- Once this step is approved, Tenzones’ editor will send the creator the contract, and then the creator may begin his or her writing process.
1. Proposal--The creator may come up with a proposal regarding what he/she would like to write about regarding the new character.
2. Evaluation--Tenzones’ editor will evaluate the creator’s proposal before the creator fills out two forms: a) the “Create New Characters” form and b) provide the summary and estimated word count.
3. Approval and Contract--Tenzones’ editor will then send the creator the contract, and then the creator may begin his/her writing process.
4. If the animals that have already been named in the Nestree database mean a story has already been written for that animal, and therefore I must choose another animal?
Ans. That is usually the case, since the more settings there are, the more it has been written! However, we would still prefer the creator check with us before coming that that conclusion. If the creator prefers the same kind of animal, perhaps the creator can come up with a new animal of the same species!